Looking for documentation on managing pests?
Check out the Common Pests page for action plans for specific pests.
Why aren’t all Tennessee Schools Using IPM?
IPM for Healthy Schools – Tennessee Land, Life and Science Magazine.
Example Policy Statement for Schools
How to Develop Bids for Pest Control Services
Bed Bugs: What Schools Need to Know
- Sample Letter: Bed Bugs Found – Parent Notification
- Chinches de Cama Encontrados en la Escuela: Carta de Notificación a los Padres
- (Spanish tranlation credit: Juan Luis Jurat-Fuentes, UT EPP; Roberto Brenes, UT FWF)
- Sample Letter: Bed Bug Plan – Parent Notification
- Plan de Chinches de Cama: Carta de Notificación para Padres
- (Spanish translation credit: Juan Luis Jurat-Fuentes, UT EPP; and
- Drs. Armando Ulloa and Abelardo Moncayo, TDH)
Affordable Bed Bug Management? Suggestions for those unable to afford professional pest management services.
Tennessee School IPM Advisory Board Meeting
- School Survey Results 2021
- School Survey Results 2017
- School Survey Results 2015
- School Survey Results 2013
- School Survey Results 2011
- School Survey Results 2002
- School Survey Results 1997
- Survey Questionnaire 1997
- Demonstrations and Partnering Increase School IPM Adoption Poster, ESA, 2011
- UT IPM Program records decreased volume of indoor pyrethroud applications in TN demonstration schools, Poster, ESA, 2013
- School IPM Demonstration Poster, ESA, 2009